A La Maison French Liquid Soap - Rosemary Mint - 16.9 fl oz
- A La Maison Liquid Soap Rosemary Mint is traditional french milled soap for hands and body.
- A La Maison French Liquid Soap Rosemary Mint; Traditional FRENCH Milled Ultra Moisturizing With Olive and Argan Oils Palm Oil Free (Just like Home in French) so uniquely different from other liquid soaps. This traditional recipe dates back to 1828 in France when Marseille soap masters developed the famous French milled process.
- A slow cooking and purifying process which transforms 100% natural vegetable oils into glycerin rich, smooth, lathering soaps, softer to the skin than other liquid soaps also known as detergents.
- Free Of SLS, parabens, phthalates, palm oil, cruelty, animal testing.
- A La Maison products are all high-quality, smooth French triple milled soaps, professionnaly prepared with all-natural ingredients, like Argan Oil or Shea Butter.
Country of Origin: United States
Ingredients: Filtered water, coconut and olive oil, natural vegetable glycerin, argan oil, tocopherol (vitamin E)
Our Traditional Recipe dates back to 1828 in France when Marseille soap masters developed the famous French Milled process. A slow cooking and purifying process which transforms Vegetable Oils into glycerin rich, smooth, lathering soaps; softer to the skin.
About A La Maison de Provence: French Milled soap is known to be the finest quality. Not only is it plant based, but it is smooth on your skin and so gentle that it lathers very easily, even in hard water! The milling process is key to achieve the level of quality and homogeneity. In 2011, founder François Bogrand created A La Maison de Provence in the United States to revive the traditional 6-step French Milled Marseille recipe and offer the Finest Quality to prime American retailers and discerning American consumers. Today, A La Maison de Provence is one of the fastest growing body-care lines in North America.